On Thursday, June 2nd, CSTI hosted a collection of experts to provide a thorough understanding of how WHOIS data contributed to a safer Internet and how the loss of access to this information has contributed to an increase in cyber-crimes and left the public, our institutions and our infrastructure more vulnerable to cyber threats – both foreign and domestic. Presenting were representatives from the Executive branch, former law enforcement, cyber security professionals and others.
- WATCH RECORDING: “The Threat of a Dark WHOIS”
- The Threat of a Dark WHOIS: Putting Americans’ Health, Safety and Cybersecurity at Risk
- ICANN 72: Summary of WHOIS and Proxy Requests Under GDPR DNS Abuse Framework Requests (YTD 2021)
- CSTI Applauds Statement by Congressman Latta on Importance of WHOIS
- CSTI Commends NTIA’s Leadership in Encouraging Congress to Restore WHOIS